One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Of 38 hypogonadal patients, 29 had a concentration of LH that was low or normal, suggesting hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism.’
- ‘In the first study, 25 of 36 patients were hypogonadal.’
- ‘Testosterone replacement of healthy, hypogonadal men is associated with a small increase in serum prostate-specific antigen level.’
- ‘The drug also was approved for use by men with primary or hypogonadal osteoporosis who are at high risk for fractures.’
- ‘False-positive levels occur in hypogonadal states and with marijuana use.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.