One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If it is desirable to stop the sweating abruptly, atropine hypodermically may be resorted to.’
- ‘By hypodermically injecting a few ounces of liquid Tissue Builder, a pliable gel is quickly formed, filling emaciated and sunken tissue.’
- ‘The condition of these patients was alarming but improved under adrenalin hypodermically and artificial respiration.’
- ‘Morphine injected hypodermically was much more powerful and potentially addictive than opium taken orally.’
- ‘It works well when hypodermically injected to tissue devoid of circulation and attains moderate bleaching effect when used as a pack.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.