One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another name for orexin
- ‘Hypocretin peptides are neurotransmitters that play an important role in regulating sleep and appetite.’
- ‘Hypocretin replacement may prove feasible in the future.’
- ‘The narcoleptic brains showed a dramatic loss of hypocretin cells, between 85 and 95 percent fewer than the normal brains.’
- ‘Research has identified that there is reduced hypocretin in the brains of those who have narcolepsy.’
- ‘It seems to be caused by a deficiency of hypocretin, a molecule that allows cells to successfully communicate with each other.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.