One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another name for orexin
- ‘Hypocretin peptides are neurotransmitters that play an important role in regulating sleep and appetite.’
- ‘Research has identified that there is reduced hypocretin in the brains of those who have narcolepsy.’
- ‘Hypocretin replacement may prove feasible in the future.’
- ‘It seems to be caused by a deficiency of hypocretin, a molecule that allows cells to successfully communicate with each other.’
- ‘The narcoleptic brains showed a dramatic loss of hypocretin cells, between 85 and 95 percent fewer than the normal brains.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.