Another name for orexin.→ orexin
- ‘Hypocretin peptides are neurotransmitters that play an important role in regulating sleep and appetite.’
- ‘It seems to be caused by a deficiency of hypocretin, a molecule that allows cells to successfully communicate with each other.’
- ‘Research has identified that there is reduced hypocretin in the brains of those who have narcolepsy.’
- ‘Hypocretin replacement may prove feasible in the future.’
- ‘The narcoleptic brains showed a dramatic loss of hypocretin cells, between 85 and 95 percent fewer than the normal brains.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.