One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(especially of cosmetics and textiles) relatively unlikely to cause an allergic reaction.
- ‘Can't she pick out her own Zircon and hypo-allergenic steel?’
- ‘Make sure that all of their skincare is hypo-allergenic and formulated for sensitive and dry skin.’
- ‘Time for Gene Wilder to do a sequel called ‘Old Franksteen’ where he'd have a hypo-allergenic cat named ‘Franken-kitty’.’
- ‘You can purchase hypo-allergenic food from James Wellbeloved, a producer of dried food.’
- ‘Whatever diet you provide, it needs to be hypo-allergenic for your individual dog.’
- ‘The range currently includes soap bars and a hypo-allergenic washing powder.’
- ‘It is also non-toxic and hypo-allergenic to livestock and humans.’
- ‘I have even tried hypo-allergenic brands, but my face gets bright red and puffs up no matter which brand I try.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.