One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The use of hypnosis as a therapeutic technique.
- ‘Other forms of psychotherapy and even hypnotherapy may be helpful.’
- ‘He continued in hypnotherapy as Jo when he changed names.’
- ‘Colleagues said Dr Gamble was also noted for his pioneering work in medical and dental hypnotherapy.’
- ‘Despite its potential as a powerful therapeutic lever in hypnotherapy, little has been written about applying OBE in this milieu.’
- ‘In this case, our two hypnotherapy techniques are also useful.’
- ‘Legitimate clinical hypnotherapy practiced by a qualified professional is not the same process as that performed on stage.’
- ‘Men, too, can reap the benefit of hypnotherapy and cognitive therapy involving visualisation and relaxation techniques.’
- ‘She was experiencing significant distress due to hot flashes and was referred by her oncologist for hypnotherapy.’
- ‘There is some evidence that both hypnotherapy and relaxation techniques are useful.’
- ‘He achieved impressive skill in hypnotherapy, acquired in the 60s from other chest physician enthusiasts.’
- ‘In most varieties of clinical hypnosis and hypnotherapy, induction is seen as a means towards the establishment of a trance.’
- ‘The experimental group was given appropriate information on hypnotherapy and its advantages.’
- ‘Inner Strengths is one of the very best books on hypnotherapy, and on psychotherapy, published in the last decade.’
- ‘Relatively little about hypnotherapy appears until nearly the middle of the twentieth century.’
- ‘His parents tried all avenues of speech therapy, hypnotherapy and psychoanalysis to no avail.’
- ‘Many of the authors have published extensively on hypnosis and hypnotherapy.’
- ‘The Cochrane review of nine small trials of hypnotherapy found it no more effective than other behavioural interventions.’
- ‘Other therapies include art and music therapy, hypnotherapy and acupuncture.’
- ‘Consequently, much hypnotherapy occurs at a light level, although depth is required for sensory hypnoanalgesia.’
- ‘There are many stress management techniques in the form of counselling, psychotherapy and hypnotherapy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.