One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A similarly important issue is the hyphenation of ‘Asian-Canadian’ within the headline and text of the review.’
- ‘Jackson's family originally wanted the name changed entirely, while Hartsfield's family opposed the hyphenation.’
- ‘That's about when hyphenation was seized upon as a solution to surname patriarchy.’
- ‘She is insisting on her last name: no hyphenation.’
- ‘It is in that state of hyphenation that we live our daily lives, comfortable in our dual skins.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.