One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘That's about when hyphenation was seized upon as a solution to surname patriarchy.’
- ‘She is insisting on her last name: no hyphenation.’
- ‘It is in that state of hyphenation that we live our daily lives, comfortable in our dual skins.’
- ‘A similarly important issue is the hyphenation of ‘Asian-Canadian’ within the headline and text of the review.’
- ‘Jackson's family originally wanted the name changed entirely, while Hartsfield's family opposed the hyphenation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.