One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The hypothesis of the study was that acupuncture would reduce muscle hypertonicity in children with cerebral palsy.’
- ‘This vicious cycle forces the fissure open and prevents healing, which in turn exacerbates the sphincter hypertonicity.’
- ‘Infant colic is characterized by excessive and inconsolable crying, hypertonicity, and wakefulness, mainly in the evening.’
- ‘The hypertonicity of the radiopaque agent draws fluid into the bowel to facilitate passage and expulsion of the tenacious meconium.’
- ‘Perineal biofeedback may be particularly effective when there is presumed hypertonicity of the pelvic floor muscles.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.