One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I've contacted one of my best friends about any kind of treatment for hyperthyroidic cats.’
- ‘The page also said that if you are in the low range, you might be hyperthyroidic.’
- ‘Why does sodium fluoride exert a mild antithyroidal effect in hyperthyroidic patients if it is inactive in normal persons?’
- ‘It is not unusual to have a hyperthyroidic individual to burn 30 lb in a month.’
- ‘We haven't watched anything in the past month other than the hyperthyroidic creatures on Dora the Explorer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.