One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This is well below the temperatures inducing hyperthermic effects.’
- ‘Heart rate, cardiac output, and minute ventilation increase under hyperthermic conditions, while visceral perfusion decreases.’
- ‘Based on these findings, irrigation fluids should approximate body temperature to avoid hypothermic or hyperthermic injury.’
- ‘She had become increasingly hyperthermic throughout the night.’
- ‘Respiratory circuit function recorded in the ventral respiratory group is particularly susceptible to hyperthermic stress.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.