One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A sphere that exhibits more than three dimensions.
- ‘A similar breakdown for three-dimensional spaces, Thurston realized, would give mathematicians a useful tool for distinguishing hyperspheres from other shapes.’
- ‘A 3D crosssection of a hypersphere is simply a sphere.’
- ‘The first just gives the large dimensionality of hypersphere, the second the flat diffusive landscape.’
- ‘It fits in with some thoughts I've been having which map our consciousness as a hypersphere in a twisted six dimensional universe.’
- ‘Sasaki has obtained also a result on the structure of a conformally connected space whose group of holonomy fixes a point or a hypersphere.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.