One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Baudrillard was right: this was hyperreality.’
- ‘This creates a world of hyperreality where the distinctions between real and unreal are blurred.’
- ‘In some ways, Truman is the only person who lives in ‘reality’, the ‘true man’; the rest of us are condemned to endure hyperreality.’
- ‘In other words, my practice has more to do with hyperreality - theatrical reality - not the literal illustration of the study of culture.’
- ‘As a reader reminded me the other day, it isn't reality, it's hyperreality.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.