One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Osborne's 1956 kitchen-sink drama, heavily abridged, receives a hyperrealist production in the real kitchen of a real house.’
- ‘Instead these post-Stalinist files shifted their emphasis from the reforging of the subject towards a hyperrealist description of the subject.’
- ‘The director here is Rian Johnson, who pushes through this hyperrealist story on style.’
- ‘Sean Mellyn is known for hyperrealist paintings and drawings of children who sometimes wear brown paper bags over their heads.’
- ‘If he was going to reconstitute reality, then he had to do so without resorting to a hyperrealist presentation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.