One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Though not the filmmaker's first choice of medium, the hyperrealism of video serves this material well.’
- ‘Unnerved by the hyperrealism of the paintings, Coverdale turns to the ostensible source of narrative truth, Mr. Moodie.’
- ‘This highly expressionistic sense of hyperrealism is so potent that one might almost miss The Set-Up's poetic existential allegory.’
- ‘I had to learn how to do hyperrealism, airbrushing and all that.’
- ‘Weston's the king of this kind of hyperrealism, matching Morrison thought for thought.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.