One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is the opposite of direct hyperparasitism.’
- ‘However, this study suggests that C. concinnata in Virginia may not escape hyperparasitism very effectively.’
- ‘In that case, limiting hyperparasitism would be more important for successful biological control of aphids.’
- ‘There is also a review by Sullivan and Volkl on ` hyperparasitism’ in which they discuss the impact of hyperparasitism on biological control.’
- ‘In spite of generally high hyperparasitism, no detrimental effect on the control efficiency of either primary parasitoid was noticed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.