One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The LASIK procedure can improve myopic and hyperopic vision with or without astigmatism in acceptable candidates.’
- ‘Among the list of abstracts that appear, one describes the author's review of the current status of hyperopic LASIK.’
- ‘The surgical procedure is similar for hyperopic patients, although the surgical technique varies to accommodate the flatter cornea.’
- ‘At birth, most infants are hyperopic, but when the eyes grow they usually become less hyperopic and by age 5-8 years emmetropic.’
- ‘At birth, most infants are hyperopic, meaning images are focused behind the retina.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.