One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Having a high concentration of antibodies produced in reaction to repeated injections of an antigen.
- ‘Health status of the cow is also considered important in determining antibody response when producing hyperimmune products.’
- ‘Conversely, an allergy is a hyperimmune response to a special antigen called an allergen (eg, pollen, chemical substances).’
- ‘Their live-virus hyperimmune vaccine made historic advances in the control of the disease.’
- ‘Chick-embryo extracts take the idea of hyperimmune eggs one step further.’
- ‘The pooled hyperimmune rabbit serum was used in immunoblot and found to recognize all the major bands.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.