One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At the onset, the skin is warm, hyperemic, and dry.’
- ‘In compromised tissue, the hyperemic area will not blanch.’
- ‘The slightly edematous and hyperemic appendix was removed by laparoscopic surgery.’
- ‘The lungs were hyperemic and the alveolar spaces distended by neutrophils-morphologically very similar to early bacterial pneumonia.’
- ‘The researchers also noted that following training there was a reduced reactive hyperemic flow (blood flow after cuff deflation).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.