One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He has a Parisian optician produce hyperboloidal lenses for a demonstration, but the lenses are a failure.’
- ‘These members complete the hyperboloidal structural connections to make the new structural principle operate.’
- ‘The focus of this dissertation is the small free vibration of thin elastic hyperboloidal shells of revolution.’
- ‘For general hyperboloidal gears, let us now calculate and in the same way in terms of the velocity ratio.’
- ‘Initial data are prescribed on the blue parts, i.e. on a hyperboloidal hypersurface and the part of which is in its future.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.