One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Initial data are prescribed on the blue parts, i.e. on a hyperboloidal hypersurface and the part of which is in its future.’
- ‘He has a Parisian optician produce hyperboloidal lenses for a demonstration, but the lenses are a failure.’
- ‘These members complete the hyperboloidal structural connections to make the new structural principle operate.’
- ‘For general hyperboloidal gears, let us now calculate and in the same way in terms of the velocity ratio.’
- ‘The focus of this dissertation is the small free vibration of thin elastic hyperboloidal shells of revolution.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.