One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Singing a capella is characteristic of Orthodox Christian hymnography.’
- ‘Fr. Rutler's views on liturgical music and hymnography are a reflection of his lifelong service to the Lord.’
- ‘This book will be completely accessible to the uninitiated, and a wealth of hymnography for the established cantor.’
- ‘Roman law and Roman legal practice enriched the system of images of Byzantine hymnography.’
- ‘These cycles of verses, intended to be ‘sung whenever one chooses,’ are unique in Slavic hymnography.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.