One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Father John went on to become one of the two best hymnodists among the Greek Fathers.’
- ‘The familiar adaptation used here is the work of Thomas Helmore, a nineteenth-century hymnodist.’
- ‘The holy hymnodist employs his poetic ability to herald the same message ‘we who sit in darkness and shadow found the truth’.’
- ‘The great hymnodist alludes to the transferral of the bones in his Carmina Nisibena.’
- ‘Not even works of Methodism's co-founder and greatest hymnodist, Charles Wesley, were spared.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.