One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The hygrometric method is used for determination of the relative humidity of aqueous mixed electrolyte systems with magnesium and sodium sulphates.’
- ‘Keys adjust the tension of the canvas depending on the hygrometric conditions.’
- ‘Control joints are needed to accommodate the potential for movement resulting from thermal and hygrometric variations.’
- ‘Natural condensation on the back wall records a hygrometric value between 55 and 80%.’
- ‘All hygrometric measurements were performed using the psychrometric method after 3 hours at the steady state.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.