One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The campaign aims to provide children with hygienically prepared meals through their schools, to encourage them to keep studying.’
- ‘The product extinguishes safely and hygienically, and its airtight design means that smoke odours are locked-in within the pouch.’
- ‘Several of these places were hygienically challenged, with mangy dogs scurrying about, leaking sewage pipes and nowhere to bathe.’
- ‘Parents should give children food suitable to their temperament, prepared hygienically, pleasant to the taste and yet simple.’
- ‘The donating process is done very cleanly and hygienically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.