One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘During phase I, functional groups are added to the drug, or existing functional groups are transformed through oxidation, reduction, hydroxylation, hydrolysis and so on.’
- ‘However, some children display slow hydroxylation and clear tricyclic antidepressants more slowly.’
- ‘This analysis indicated that, tentatively, increased stem elongation was accompanied by a promotion of cutin monomer hydroxylation.’
- ‘The effect of hydroxylation of the long fatty acid chain may also promote the adhesion by its participation in hydrogen bonding.’
- ‘The ‘alternative’ pathway begins with the hydroxylation of the cholesterol side chain.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.