One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This is testament to the inert nature of gold; the metal is commonly deposited hydrothermally as grains, wires, and crystals in quartz veins.’
- ‘They have an underlying hydrothermally altered zone and contain abundant copper, zinc, and lead sulphides.’
- ‘The deposits occur as veins, vein series, and stockwork zones hosted by hydrothermally altered rocks.’
- ‘It is likely that at least some of the magnetite in these specimens has grown hydrothermally.’
- ‘A third of the original edifice was removed, mainly from the southern part, leaving exposed a hydrothermally altered core.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.