One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A crystalline compound made by the reduction of benzoquinone.
- ‘The creams often contain dangerously high amounts of hydroquinone, a depigmenting chemical that can be harmful or fatal in large doses.’
- ‘A similar explanation might account for the failure to detect the genotoxicity of hydroquinone.’
- ‘Cosmetic improvement has been reported with laser therapy or topical treatment with tretinoin or hydroquinone.’
- ‘Bleaching agents include hydroquinone, which is available in 2 to 4 percent creams and gels.’
- ‘This may be due to the reaction products that are formed when hydroquinone is present.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.