One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A series of hydromechanical clamps are positioned along the back of the die manifold in the same locations occupied by the body bolts in a conventional die.’
- ‘Transmission is hydromechanical with a hydrostatic gearbox for the steering gear and power take-off for the water jets.’
- ‘From here major power projects were supplied with heavy machinery including bulldozers, scrapers, excavators, hydraulic machinery and major hydromechanical components.’
- ‘The process that is being done is sheet hydroforming, also known as hydromechanical deep drawing.’
- ‘In spite of these uncertainties, net metabolic rates are consistent with drag power similar to that predicted by hydromechanical models.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.