One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A substance produced by hydrolysis.
- ‘Collagen hydrolysate is a protein that helps regenerate and synthesize the cartilage in humans and animals, and supplements come from pigs, cows, oxen, chickens or sheep.’
- ‘Indeed, the addition of a protein hydrolysate to the milk allows their growth.’
- ‘The result is more successful muscle building with hydrolysates, so look for them when you buy protein supplements.’
- ‘They must be given formulas, which are free of all sources of lactose such as ones that are a meat base, soybean, or amino acid hydrolysate.’
- ‘For optimal recovery, take collagen hydrolysates with glucosamine and/or chondroitin sulfate, building blocks that form the noncollagen components of joint cartilage.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.