One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In a future of water scarcity, watershed hydrologists will be in demand.’
- ‘Some hydrologists believe the artificial lake bed could be dry by autumn, prompting conservationists to ask Congress to decommission the dam.’
- ‘Across the world, farmers are pumping groundwater faster than precipitation can replenish it, causing a steady drop in water tables; a process referred to by hydrologists as ‘groundwater overdrafting’.’
- ‘Agriculturalists rate the impact on primary industries, hydrologists compare ground water levels, and sociologists define it on social expectations and perceptions.’
- ‘As water scarcity spreads, the demand for hydrologists to advise on watershed management, water sources and water efficiency will increase.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.