One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This hydrographically closed lake of western Nevada thus represents a place to ‘test’ the drought hypothesis.’
- ‘This area experiences large seasonal fluctuations in climate, and is also hydrographically complex.’
- ‘Oysters only occur in the hydrographically semi-closed lagoons behind barrier beaches in eastern Florida, where larval dispersal is predicted to be small-scale, bidirectional and follow a stepping-stone pattern.’
- ‘The Point is hydrographically unique, being the only area along the U.S. East Cast where several major currents collide in such a complicated way.’
- ‘These fluids are thought to be saline brines derived from syntectonic, hydrographically closed, arid basins.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.