One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for hydraulic fracturing
- ‘If the well is 700-1,000 feet deep, then hydrofracturing is generally chosen.’
- ‘So over the past four years, we've built that bridge; the drillers understand that hydrofracturing is a legitimate and productive technology.’
- ‘A successful hydrofracturing allows the yield to increase from few tens of percent to more than hundred percent.’
- ‘Generally after hydrofracturing, the water will remain murky and will take a few days to clear.’
- ‘This method is highly effective in making hydrofracturing more successful by removing debris that may block the effectiveness of the injection of high-pressure, high-volume water.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.