One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This changed only when a way of extracting the metal using cheap hydroelectricity was developed.’
- ‘Under normal circumstances, hydroelectricity contributed between 15 and 20 per cent to the national power production, but recently that has increased to 40 per cent.’
- ‘It is likely that nuclear fission, hydroelectricity, wind power and direct solar power will be important sources for future electricity generation.’
- ‘This is because their primary purpose is to generate hydroelectricity and provide water for cities, as well as preventing flooding down stream.’
- ‘Is hydroelectricity not a renewable source of energy?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.