One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Is hydroelectricity not a renewable source of energy?’
- ‘It is likely that nuclear fission, hydroelectricity, wind power and direct solar power will be important sources for future electricity generation.’
- ‘Under normal circumstances, hydroelectricity contributed between 15 and 20 per cent to the national power production, but recently that has increased to 40 per cent.’
- ‘This changed only when a way of extracting the metal using cheap hydroelectricity was developed.’
- ‘This is because their primary purpose is to generate hydroelectricity and provide water for cities, as well as preventing flooding down stream.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.