One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Hydrogen and metallic emission lines provide invaluable information to allow hydrodynamicists to model this flow.’
- ‘His own advisor does not seem to have been of direct help, nor was there an expert hydrodynamicist at Yale.’
- ‘This takes teams of all disciplines (marine geologists, marine chemists, hydrodynamicists, marine biologists and a bunch of very skilled technicians).’
- ‘To the aerodynamicist and hydrodynamicist they are all the same.’
- ‘As a hydrodynamicist he was among the first to develop a numerical code for ocean wave diffraction around large objects in the sea.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.