One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Bananas not only make great skin hydrators, they also can improve the health and natural elasticity of your hair.’
- ‘After bathing, slather on an oil-based hydrator (while skin is still damp) to help lock in moisture.’
- ‘A no-nonsense hydrator that carries nothing but water - and maybe a jacket stuffed in the external bungee cord.’
- ‘Always overloading, he had brought a case of extra ammo for every gun and bow, rations to last three days, the hydrator, a backup tent, and his signaling equipment for Keahi.’
- ‘To help your eyelashes stay strong, apply mascaras that condition and strengthen the lash hair with special hydrators like panthenol and keratin.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.