One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In their own individual ways, all these artists reflect - and reflect upon - this cultural hybridity.’
- ‘But it is this hybridity that makes the show a dismal failure.’
- ‘As always, the weekend sidestage shows that will take place during the day on July 27 and 28 are sure to be a source of musical innovation and cultural hybridity.’
- ‘Their very hybridity and instability make them difficult to represent through static models and maps, which at best represent partial truths.’
- ‘Inspired by news items about cloning and the duel concepts of cultural opposition and hybridity, he melded the peaceful birds with fiercer creatures of prey and perched them all on a fence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.