One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In their own individual ways, all these artists reflect - and reflect upon - this cultural hybridity.’
- ‘Inspired by news items about cloning and the duel concepts of cultural opposition and hybridity, he melded the peaceful birds with fiercer creatures of prey and perched them all on a fence.’
- ‘As always, the weekend sidestage shows that will take place during the day on July 27 and 28 are sure to be a source of musical innovation and cultural hybridity.’
- ‘But it is this hybridity that makes the show a dismal failure.’
- ‘Their very hybridity and instability make them difficult to represent through static models and maps, which at best represent partial truths.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.