One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Well, he did an about-face and went back and performed his husbandly duty of taking out the garbage.’
- ‘She leaves their home, releasing him of all husbandly duties, and informing him that all the servants will do a better job of taking care of the house and children than she ever could.’
- ‘Following the meal, elders from the groom's family spoke to the bride about wifely duties, and elders from the bride's family told the groom about husbandly responsibilities.’
- ‘I told him it was his husbandly duty to go out with me sometimes, so I can show him off.’
- ‘All his husbandly duties to her are absolved when she leaves.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.