One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A woman who hunts.
- ‘At the mention of the name the huntress automatically flinched and brought her sea green eyes onto the king with faint concern.’
- ‘Her senses tingled in reaction to the smell, alert, and the instincts of the huntress awoke within her.’
- ‘Momentarily the huntress glanced down at the floor and realized the clattering noise had come from the bag of iron she had earlier given the girl.’
- ‘Silence still came from the dark huntress and the king grew impatient.’
- ‘In a few careful moments, the huntress came silently through the woods to her kill.’
- ‘Alexia had to fight to keep the huntress within her from taking over.’
- ‘Dolly leapt into action, the huntress awakened, graceful, athletic, like a prima ballerina in a full fur coat.’
- ‘The shocked huntress still found this hard to believe.’
- ‘The huntress grunted as she shoved herself onto her knees.’
- ‘All of a sudden the huntress stood, gently placing her already sleeping falcon on a low tree branch.’
- ‘The unicorns were gone now, and the huntress was standing alone in the forest.’
- ‘There was no answer as the huntress looked at the floor, pensive.’
- ‘She fled their home in anger and joined Diana's cult in the woods as a huntress.’
- ‘‘If you really insist, I guess I can reveal myself now,’ said the huntress.’
- ‘She is a virgin huntress and also the moon goddess.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.