One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(of a man) large, strong, and sexually attractive.‘a hunky guy with rippling stomach muscles’
- ‘At the end of the day, you're never going to find your hunky man when you're looking for him.’
- ‘Stephen proved a little more hardy than his hunky doctor character, who in the TV programme fainted at the sight of his own blood.’
- ‘She wasn't disappointed - her assignments included an interview with a hunky local footballer.’
- ‘When a hunky joiner arrives to fit new shelves in the surgery, Joanna lets her best assets do the talking.’
- ‘Seems she fancies a hunky law student so much that she actually goes to a class or two with him.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.