One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A year later, halfway through grade 12, promises of that vehicle arrived in the form of a concrete fortress squatting atop a mountain - the sterile yet huggable campus of Simon Fraser University.’
- ‘Yet there are too many links in that chain, too many supply-and-demand issues going on here, to make this the kind of huggable issue that attracts celebrities.’
- ‘He was real, huggable, touchable, I saw him smile, heard his laugh.’
- ‘That is not a formula for finding a beautiful wife, but a warm, huggable wife who might be pretty enough.’
- ‘The stall had lined up Chimpanzees, huggable teddy bears, puppies and furry Santas in anticipation of the Christmas and New Year rush.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.