One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Brian wanted each note to sound ‘as if it was disappearing into the hugeness of the universe’, and - staggeringly enough - that's exactly how it feels.’
- ‘He yearned for the hugeness and simplicity of the far north.’
- ‘A high profile function is directly proportionate to the hugeness of the lamp in this part of the State.’
- ‘First of all, does she fully comprehend the hugeness of what she has achieved?’
- ‘The view of the unbroken forest canopy stretching away to the horizon defies description; it is a vision of a world untroubled by time, a revelation of the hugeness and wholeness of nature.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.