One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the center are the hueless black, white and grays.’
- ‘The light is diffuse and hueless, like the light on paper inside a pewter bowl.’
- ‘The liquid cell accordingly is hueless to the observer, even in the turned-on condition.’
- ‘The room belongs to two women with dark, cap-like hair who dress in black and walk among their furnishings like ravens in a hueless meadow.’
- ‘Coral trees were striped of their ‘leaves’ and the sand was very gray and hueless.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.