One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
How affairs are going or being conducted.
- ‘I have a vivid recollection of having in an evil or unguarded moment promised to do that which my soul abhors - to write a letter informing you how the world wags here below.’
- ‘And because we know that this is how the world wags - that even the least networked of us is connected to everyone if he is connected to at least one other person.’
- ‘I want you to be curious about how the world wags its tail in different lands.’
- ‘The second stage knows how the world wags but not why.’
- ‘If you want to know how the world wags, and who's wagging it, here's your answer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.