One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Isn't that a remarkable instance of —?‘how's that for stereotypical thinking?’
- ‘I adjusted the sign a bit more and asked, ‘how's that?‘’
- ‘Maybe I won't give you any dessert, how's that?’
- ‘How's That For Customer Service!’
- ‘How's that for saving memory?’
- ‘Okay, well I'll page him and then send him straight to you, how's that?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.