One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the guise of providing shelter to siteless or houseless persons, the owners of immovable properties are made landless and also jobless.’
- ‘I get on a train, and am disgorged on a dark, houseless Merrylee Road.’
- ‘How does it differ for those in the developing world or those in the industrialized world - for those who are refugees or those who are houseless?’
- ‘Just because I'm houseless doesn't mean I'm selfish.’
- ‘When they first glimpsed Carmel, it reminded them of the Cornish coast (back then the area was treeless, still largely houseless, and windswept).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.