One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The average parent works all day, then comes home to prepare dinner for children, houseclean, pay the bills, etc.’
- ‘Our staff maintains and housecleans the buildings and there is never any mowing or repairs to worry about.’
- ‘Mom cooked, made our clothes, housecleaned, and taught us to behave.’
- ‘Individuals should houseclean their stock portfolio by December 23 to trigger sufficient capital losses to offset against any capital gains realized in the year.’
- ‘He and his wife had people who housecleaned and cooked for them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.