One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
attributive Lasting for one hour.
- ‘Well it's an hour-long episode which is something we've never done before.’
- ‘Believe me when I say the hour-long introduction and two hour show kept me on the edge of my seat.’
- ‘Mourners packed inside the church about half an hour before the hour-long service began.’
- ‘The series will feature nine original hour-long shows, as well as a special two-hour live finale.’
- ‘The house can arrange hour-long tours for groups of up to fifty people.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.