One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A personal list of favorite or most frequently accessed websites compiled by an Internet user.
- ‘They've joined forces and produced a one-stop-shopping locale, which is now going to be on my hotlist.’
- ‘You can compose a custom request with frequently-used parameters and save it as a hotlist or bookmark item in your browser.’
- ‘It's kind of interesting to check into their portfolios and see who else they own; it's like a cross between a hotlist and a financial decision.’
- ‘The hotlist now includes a links panel, which lists all the links in the current page, by default, and the browser also supports spatial navigation.’
- ‘Insiders say the Development Bank is also on the hotlist.’
- ‘If I cared, at all, about sports other than the Avalanche, this site would be on my hotlist for many years.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.