One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A spicy sauce or condiment made with chili peppers.‘he puts hot sauce on everything’‘capsaicin is the same substance that gives chilies and hot sauces their heat’
- ‘I'd order it again in a heartbeat - without the hot sauce that obliterated the subtle fish flavors.’
- ‘I'm a very picky eater, so I don't eat any offbeat foods really, unless you consider hot sauce on everything weird’
- ‘It's time to put all those peppers you froze this summer to use and whip up some hot sauce.’
- ‘The hot sauce industry was among the 10 US industries with the fastest growth from 2002-2012, with revenues that increased approximately 9.3 % per year.’
- ‘For many, flavor is found in tomato sauces, some extra garlic or a few dashes of hot sauce.’
- ‘Naturally, the hot sauce made his hat fly off and steam come out of his ears.’
- ‘A squirt of hot sauce can do wonders to wake up taste buds.’
- ‘I had a bottle of hot sauce at the ready if needed, but the chicken had a nice amount of kick to it already.’
- ‘Add 1 to 2 teaspoons hot sauce to taste.’
- ‘Combine everything but hot sauce and sour cream and mix well.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.