One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Admission to hospital for treatment.‘serious cases involving liver damage may require hospitalization’
- ‘He had many acute episodes of his illness requiring hospitalisation.’
- ‘Fractures of the hip and spine frequently require hospitalization and surgery, and can result in permanent disability.’
- ‘The physician recommended hospitalization for her safety.’
- ‘She suffered a heart attack and a blood infection, which necessitated hospitalization on seven occasions.’
- ‘His work revealed how a failing heart causes severe breathlessness, impairs quality of life, and leads to frequent hospitalisation.’
- ‘Anxiety can be detrimental to physical and emotional recovery, can prolong hospitalization, and can contribute to poor treatment outcomes.’
- ‘Hospitalization is recommended if patients show signs of significant inflammation.’
- ‘He developed multiple infections, including an upper respiratory infection that required hospitalization.’
- ‘A doctor may recommend hospitalization for the initial evaluation and treatment of TB.’
- ‘Many now encourage healthy children 6 to 23 months old to be vaccinated as they are at a heightened risk of hospitalization from flu-related complications.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.