One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the art or practice of garden cultivation and management.‘horticultural crops’‘the horticultural industry’
- ‘The horticultural exporters will have to test for up to three chemicals on fruit and vegetable products being exported.’
- ‘The horticultural industry is made up primarily of small companies.’
- ‘Proud gardeners are opening the gates to their horticultural haven to raise funds for the orchestra.’
- ‘Horticultural growers should look beyond the retail market.’
- ‘One of the leading horticultural exporters has changed the pricing structure for the purchasing of vegetables meant for export.’
- ‘Organically grown flowers and horticultural produce will have an entire section to themselves at the flower show.’
- ‘The vast majority of horticultural growers are against the proposed merger.’
- ‘His father planned to open a horticultural nursery.’
- ‘This is an excellent fertilizer material in high value horticultural crops, but would probably be too expensive for field crops.’
- ‘Tonnes of horticultural produce are wasted every year because of lack of basic transport and storage infrastructure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.