One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for broad bean
- ‘Broad beans, otherwise known as horsebeans, windsor beans or fava beans, grow well in the UK and throughout Europe…’
- ‘The horsebeans produced there are called ‘Native Horsebeans’ and sell for more than ‘non-native’ ones.’
- ‘Their allowance consisted of one pint of water a day to each person, and they were fed twice a day with yams and horsebeans.’
- ‘Soybean, horsebean, and sesame rotations were less effective in suppressing nematodes.’
- ‘Here various fruits and grains from the estate, such as chickpeas, horsebeans, beans, almonds, corn, etc. are stored.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.